Safe Riding Program
Calling all PMD & Cyclist Pandas!
Hey, Pandas! We're rolling out an LTA Safe Riding Program this July! It's a 1 hour and 30-minute theory and practical session where you will be briefed and trained on PMD/Bicycle safety riding knowledge. Pandas will receive a certificate and gift from the LTA after completion as well! In order to encourage our riders to sign-up, 2 Pandas from the final list of participants will win an Apple Series 3 watch through a raffle draw! A total of 60 participants will be selected for the program - 30 Pandas per session.
1. Riders with LTA-compliant PMDs may choose to bring their own PMDs for a better training experience. Otherwise, PMDs/Bicycles will be provided during the session.
2. Please come in your foodpanda uniform.
3. Please wear covered shoes.
4. Please fill out the LTA engagement form upon the taking of attendance.
5. Meeting place and attendance taking will be at the Kampong Glam Community Club Level 3: Classroom, 15 minutes before your scheduled session. (5:45 PM or 7:15 PM) Late riders will not be eligible for the raffle. Address: 385 Beach Rd, Singapore 199581
Who is eligible to join and win an Apple Series 3 Watch:
1. Riders who use PMDs/Bicycles as their delivery vehicle type
2. Riders who have completed at least 200 orders in the month of May will be prioritized during the selection of final participants
3. Riders with 0 no-show will be prioritized during the selection of final participants
4. Riders on the order-based service fee structure will be prioritized during the selection of final participants
Riders who have passed the criteria and have been selected from the sign-up form will be posted here next week.