Rider-Customer Chat: Contact-Free Delivery
Hey, Pandas! Your health and safety are our top priorities. In light of the Covid-19 outbreak, from 17-March-2020 (Tues) onwards, customers can now request for their food to be dropped off in front of their door steps via the Rider-Customer Chat. Customers will now be able to send you their drop-off requests as soon as they place an order which will help promote healthy social distancing when delivering food.
Please take note that this rider-customer chat should only be used for:
1. Delivery address details and updates
2. Contact-free delivery requests & food drop off instructions
Please be reminded of the following:
1. Check the rider-customer chat frequently in case the customer requested for a drop-off at their door step.
2. The rider-customer chat will be live throughout the entire journey, not only after you pick-up the order.
3. Also check the drop-off details in your rider app in case the customer requested for the contact-free delivery option.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What if the customer asks me to amend or cancel the order?
A: The rider-customer chat should only be used for delivery address updates and delivery drop-off requests. If the customer is requesting for changes in the order, kindly tell them to contact customer service.
Q: What if the customer asks me to leave it on his door but it’s a COD (Cash on Delivery) order?
A: Do not leave the food or complete the order unless you’ve received the payment. For example, you can arrange to receive the payment via Pay Lah.
Q: What if the customer wants to change his/her address completely?
A: Kindly tell the customer to speak with customer service.
Q: Can I initiate the chat or do I have to wait for the customer to message me?
A: You can initiate a conversation if you have any questions. The Rider-Customer Chat will be available as soon as the customer places an order.