Hey, Pandas! We’ve listened to your requests and we're now launching On-Demand Break from 15-Jan-2020 onwards on your Roadrunner app!
What is it?
You can now request for breaks yourself and you no longer need to go through a dispatcher. Yay! You have break options of 5, 10, 15 & 30 minutes.
Where can you find it?
You can request to be put on break via the Roadrunner app
How do you use it?
1. Click on the Status button on the lower left-hand corner of your Roadrunner app
2. Select "Request Break"
3. Select "Continue"
4. Select your break duration
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does requesting for a break affect my rider batch?
Requesting for a break can affect the Actual vs Planned component of your rider batch. You will receive a higher score if your attendance matches your shift bookings. Click here to learn more about your Rider Batch.
2. Is it possible for my break request to be rejected?
Yes, it is possible if you have a live order. You would need to complete the order first before requesting for a break. In the case of an urgent matter, you would need to contact your dispatcher to be put on an immediate break.
3. What happens if I want to cancel my break?
There is no break removal. You must wait until the end of the break duration you’ve selected before you can resume delivering.