Hey, Pandas! To help you understand your rider app better, we've summarized all the latest product features in one page. Check them out below:
Sometimes during peak hours we might need your extra help. If you are willing to extend your shift for another 30 minutes, you can indicate this in your rider app at the start of your shift. You can let us know during your shift as well by using the toggle shown below. When your shift is successfully extended, you will receive a notification. Shift adjustments are fully automated, so you don’t need to reach out to Dispatchers since they do not have access.
You can now request for breaks yourself and you no longer need to go through a dispatcher. You have break options of 5, 10, 15 & 30 minutes.
1. Click on the Status button on the lower left-hand corner of your Roadrunner app
2. Click on the button Request Break
3. Confirm your decision by clicking on button Continue
4. Select break duration and click Send
5. Wait for confirmation and you’re all set!