Hey, Pandas! The health and safety of our riders and customers are our top priority. To ensure your wellbeing, we’re implementing the following measures during this circuit breaker period:
1. Safety Ambassadors - We have been working with government officials and safety ambassadors to enforce safe distancing measures. Our safety ambassadors will be patrolling the streets to ensure that safety protocols are followed by all riders. Failure to comply with regulations such as safe distancing and the wearing of masks will result in potential blacklisting.
2. Contactless Delivery - This is the default option for all deliveries. Check your order details for contactless delivery requests and use your rider-customer chat to verify drop off details with your customer. Click here to find out more.
3. 100% Online Onboarding - To reduce social contact, we have switched to 100% online and equipment delivery for our newly joined riders. Newly joined riders will also receive free masks and hand sanitizers together with their equipment.
4. Closure of Rider Hubs - All rider hubs will be temporarily closed during this circuit breaker period. For questions or inquiries, you may send a ticket via Rider Support.
5. Daily Communication via Telegram Channel - Please check the foodpanda Singapore Announcements channel for daily reminders and safety updates. Click here to join.
Please remember to strictly abide by the following items mentioned below. Failure to do so will result to blacklisting for 12 months. This means that you CANNOT work for ANY delivery company (Deliveroo, foodpanda, Grab) for the duration of a year.
- Do not congregate at restaurants while waiting for your orders. Always maintain at least one to two meters safety distance from one another. Failure to do so can result to up to $10,000 in fines or 6 months jail time.
- Always wear a mask during your shift. This is compulsory.
- Clean and sterilize your delivery bags after every shift.
- Maintain good personal hygiene. Wash your hands regularly with water and soap and use hand sanitizer before and after every shift.
- Check your temperature twice a day. Do not deliver if you are feeling unwell or if your temperature is above 37.5 C. Seek medical attention right away.
- Abide by the health and safety checks of our restaurant partners such as temperature checks and health forms.
We thank and appreciate you for being Singapore’s heroes during the Covid-19 outbreak. We’ll get through this together. Ride safe!